The Power of Self-Esteem is a two-day personal development workshop offered by PL Stafford & Associates. The content for the course is licensed through the More To Life Foundation.
- Offered over two Saturdays
- The cost is $200 with early registration, $250 otherwise
- Times are 9 am to 5pm
- Special gourmet lunch provided
- Escape from the chaos to a Retreat-like venue
Develop and maintain your sense of self-worth regardless of your achievements and what others think of you.
Self-esteem is our idea of our own basic worth and is often rooted in our childhood when our sense of value was associated with the positive regards of others, or linked with our achievements. As we move into adulthood, we may accomplish much yet feel dissatisfied because our self-esteem still depends on our next success or failure. Life seems like a treadmill, lacking in real excitement or purpose.
The Power of Self-Esteem course shows you how to identify this deeply rooted system of beliefs and develop a new kind of awareness of who and what you really are, so you can maintain your sense of self-worth at all times, regardless of what’s happening around you.
Where we’ll meet
For two Saturdays, we will meet at the headquarters of PL Stafford & Associates in Knoxville, TN. The space of the workshop is optimal for working on personal development. It is peaceful and has gorgeous views of the Smokeys and the lying town of Knoxville below. A koi pond is also a great place to journal and reflect.To encourage your uninterrupted focus during the workshop, lunch will be catered by an associate who is a gourmet chef. Vegan and other food options will be available.
What we’ll learn
You will learn practical yet powerful tools to enhance your self-esteem. And, with that you will develop your ability to:
- Develop and maintain your sense of self-worth regardless of your achievements and what others think of you
- Distinguish true self-esteem from the endless cycle of reward and punishment to which it has become attached
- Connect more deeply with what you really want for yourself and your life
- Start to express yourself with a new kind of passion and power
- Create results without driving yourself or generating unnecessary stress
- Let go of the self-imposed demands and accusations
- Be more resilient in the face of adversity or challenges
- Identify when your self-esteem is low, and know how to reinvigorate it
- Love and accept yourself, just as you are
- Inspire others to esteem and value themselves too.